AN AMBULANCE transported one of three people burnt when a pressure cooker exploded in a Balyata Street, Warana,duplex this afternoon spilling hot fluid over them.
AN AMBULANCE transported one of three people burnt when a pressure cooker exploded in a Balyata Street, Warana,duplex this afternoon spilling hot fluid over them.

Cooker explodes burning three

ONE person has been hospitalised and another two suffered more minor injuries when a pressure cooker exploded at a Warana this afternoon.

The ambulance was called when the cooker released hot fluid leaving a 37-year-old with burns to the chest area.

An ambulance spokesperson said the patient had been transferred to Sunshine Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.